Existing Order----Moving to PA?

How do I know if I already have an existing support order?

  • You may have an existing order if there is a child support provision within a child custody order, a divorce decree or another jurisdiction established a support order on your behalf.

What do I need to do if I have an existing child support order established by another jurisdiction and I have moved to Montgomery County?

  • You can file an online complaint for support and an intake worker will contact you for an interview. You will need to provide a certified copy of the established court order, a certified payment record and an arrears statement. If the non-custodial parent was ordered to pay you directly and not through a child support office, you will need to complete a Direct Payment Affidavit stating how much you have received in child support and if there is any amount still owed.

Show All Answers

1. Need to file a new Interstate\Intrastate complaint?
2. Establishing an Order?
3. Modifying the Order?
4. Existing Order----Moving to PA?
5. Registration
6. Compliance
7. Payments
8. Can I contact the other state directly with questions?
9. How long does it take for a case status to be answered?