Campaign Finance Forms

Related Resources

  • Authorization for a Committee to Receive (Form 501) - This form is the official authorization by the candidate allowing the committee’s treasurer to receive funds on behalf of that candidate.
  • Campaign Finance Report (Form 502) - This form is for the use of candidates and political committees required to report expenditures and contributions.
  • Campaign Finance Statement (Form 503) - This form can be used in place of the 502 Form when the amount of expenditures and contributions during a reporting period do not exceed $250.
  • Independent Expenditure Reporting Form (Form 505) - If an individual makes an expenditure exceeding $100 in a calendar year to influence the outcome of an election, independent of the political committee, this form must be submitted.
  • Political Committee Registration Statement (Form 500) - This form is used to register a new political committee or amend the original registration when the committee appoints a new chairperson, treasurer, or changes any other required information.

Requesting Records

To request a copy of campaign finance records on file with Montgomery County Voter Services you can complete the Contact Us form,  email us at, call us at 610-278-3280 (option 4), or make a request in person during office hours. Files can be viewed in our office, copies provided, or we can send files via email.