Permitting & Licensing

Report a Complaint of Illness After Eating/Drinking at a Food Establishment

Read more about Public Health complaints and how to report them on our blog.

Available Permits & Licenses

View the current Fee Schedule associated with these permits and licenses.

Montgomery County Office of Public Health TERRITORIES

Environmental (food facility, camps, pools, etc.)
Wells and Sewage

Public Records

All inspections are public record and can be viewed upon request. Please contact the Office of Public Health at 610-278-5117 or email.