Replace My Ballot

Should a voter make a mistake on their mail-in or absentee ballot, damage it, or misplace it; we are able to issue another ballot. 

Voters should complete this form, and advise if they would like to have a replacement ballot mailed to them or come to our office to pick it up. We cannot accept electronic signatures on this form. 

Once this form is complete, the voter should upload the form on our Contact Us page so that we can process their request. 

If the voter needing the replacement ballot is disabled as defined by the Americans With Disabilities act, they can designate another person to pick up their ballot at our office by completing the Designated Agent Form