Getting Back to Work

These are education, training, job search sites and job search assistance resources. We strongly recommend that you Record Your Military Discharge Papers with the County Recorder of Deeds (610) 278-3289 so that when needed for a job application, you can easily obtain a certified copy of your DD-214.

Montgomery County Job Postings

Other Helpful Information

VeteransCrisisLineLogoor Text 838255

County Resources

Recording Discharge Papers (DD-214) - A free service for veterans.

Job Search Assistance

PA CareerLink - Contact a Veterans Employment Representative for free job counseling, training referrals and placement services for veterans.

RecruitMilitary - A nationwide, full-service military-to-civilian recruiting firm.

Job Search Websites
USA Jobs
JDog Careers