Appliances Not Containing Freon

If you need to dispose of washers, dryers, water heaters, and other kitchen appliances not containing Freon (also known as white goods), contact your trash / recycling hauler to see if you can schedule a pickup of the item or to see if it is acceptable to be curbed with trash / bulk pickup. You may also contact a scrap metal dealer to see if they will accept the item at their facility.

Visit Metal & Scrap for a listing of local metal and scrap dealers.

For larger or heavy appliances consider contacting 1-800-GOT-JUNK, 1-800-HAUL-OUT, JP Junk Removal  or The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling Center.